Tuesday 26 September 2017

Keno 5 Win of $1,250.00 - The Astrology

Welcome to today's astrological assessment, or back-engineering if you like, of a Keno 5 win I had back in 2011 (I can't believe so much time has passed). I'm excited to be now uploading illustrative charts of my play times from Astrodient with thanks for permission to Alois Treindle, webmaster and head programmer of the best free astrology charts site on the internet! You will see the link for astro.com under the Research heading to the right to check out their amazing site.


Now, to the data.  I played my Keno 5 ticket on September 19, 2011 at 4:03 p.m. in Hamilton, Ontario. At that time, OLG was not printing the play times on the tickets. I will attest that I'm a very meticulous historian and data logger so you will need to trust in my play time.  The winning prize lot ticket has a different date and time because it's when I claimed the win the next day and you get a printout at that time. I bet $5.00 on this so the win was $1,250.00.

While the method I've developed for choosing propitious play times is unrelated to the natal chart of the player, I will say that at the time I played this ticket, transiting sun had just moved into my natal 2nd house (2 degrees). I've read elsewhere that transits through natal 2nd house (income, things valued) and 5th house (gaming), and possibly 8th house (other peoples' money) show greater possibilities for winning.

That said, let's look at the basic theory I've been developing in an effort to find times to play lottery tickets that stand better chances of winning (benefits coming to the ASC ruler from 8h). These are back-engineered from my own wins and studying the charts of instant Poker wins from the OLG site (link also under Research) which indicate the amount, place and time of the instant win.  First, here's my winning play time chart:


\

This is actually a somewhat difficult assessment as my head space was a little different in 2011, but we'll start with ASC ruler. The ASC is Capricorn so ruled by Saturn. Saturn is in 9th house (not great) but is in Libra where he is exalted. The only good aspect Saturn has is a sextile to benefic North Node of 1 degree. North Node is in 11th house (institutions so I feel this is the OLG giving benefit to ASC ruler).

One of the reasons I originally played this time was because 5 ruler and 8 ruler (both are Mercury) is in 8th house squaring Moon in the 5th. At that time I felt 5-8 house connections to be very important.

Otherwise we have Venus conjunct Part of Fortune in the 8th house of other peoples' money (perhaps meaning that there will be a payout).  Most importantly from this I found that Part of Fortune in 8th house has an applying square to Pluto in the ASC sign of Capricorn establishing a benefit from 8th house to the ASC (this POF 'aspect' is what I use as a timing device for when to play).  Now Pluto is in the 12th house but is in the ASC sign and so in the purview of the ASC ruler and receiving benefit from 8th house.  Interestingly, Pluto also has an applying trine to Jupiter, 11h ruler, and which just happens to be the greater benefic.

The ASC ruler is the player (or in electional astrology, the querent = us) so we want as many benefits coming to us as possible from 8th house (and likely 11th house) so that we might get the bonus financial one we're all looking for.

So remember, mix up your play a bit with different games, don't play more than you can afford to lose, and check out your daily charts for where you live to check for times when the ASC ruler has better chances of getting a lottery bonus!

And stay tuned for more back-engineered astro-lottery winning charts to research this unique and hitherto little reported aspect of utilizing astrology to help us Win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment